Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Let's Try Again :)

Ok, so let's give this another try!  Apparently, my blog was hacked into...I received an email stating that my blog was going to be deleted for my own protection due to suspicious activity that was taking place. BUMMER! Along with having to set up another blog, all my pictures were gone :(  Thank goodness I have all my pictures backed up on a separate hard drive! PHEW!!  Because I use my blog for a place to post all of my most recent pictures, and a site I usually send people to who are interested in having their pictures done to check out my work, I decided I would post a few of my favorite pictures up all in one Big..Long..Post (sorry!).  So here's what you would've seen on my old blog (and yes, these pictures are old!) (minus quite a bit)...
   *come back soon, I'm posting my most recent shoot up soon!!



Mom and Dad Christmas Pictures :)







Summer's Shower & Traci's Wedding:























































Hayes Christmas Pictures:

Maternity Pictures:







Engagement Sessions:







Motorcycle Riding Trips:





Baby Shane:




Mallory:







No comments:

Post a Comment