Saturday, September 11, 2010

Breanna and Corey

   I got the opportunity to shoot Breanna and Corey's engagement pictures a little over a week ago.  I was so excited when I saw that Breanna contacted me to take their pictures!  Breanna and I were in the same class at Valley Christian, but I don't think I had seen her since we graduated!  How sad huh? That just goes to show how fast time goes by.  
   Breanna and Corey were SO easy to shoot...they're both naturals in front of the camera.  Corey especially made my job very easy!  He was always one step ahead of me, and never had to be "directed".  Boys, you can all take lessons from him! :)  They have a deep, beautiful love for one another, and I think you'll be able to see it in the pictures.  Thank you both for allowing me to capture the start to your new "Love Story".  























                                                                   ( I LOVE this one..)
















No comments:

Post a Comment